Tuesday, September 29, 2009

KENNEDY'S HYPE AND HYPOCRISY

Well, Rep. Kennedy of Rhode Island is showing his true colors as well as that of the majority of the Democratic Party. You can find the entire article HERE. He is spewing a warning that those who are opposing ObamaCare are violent and dangerous. Why? Because he saw a sign that read, “Bury ObamaCare with Kennedy.” Now let us look at this quote VERY closely. It DOES NOT say bury Obama. The reference to burying Kennedy was Edward Kennedy who had recently died from a brain tumor. So even there, we are talking about burying someone who was already dead, not someone among the living. But here is where the rubber meets the road. Mr. Kennedy, WHERE was YOUR voice when a movie about assassinating G.W. Bush was being promoted? Mr. Kennedy, WHERE was YOUR voice when then Governor Palin and her family were attacked by the Democrats and the media? Or is it okay in your little Camelot to live by the adage, do as I say and not as I do!? Makes you a hypocrite Mr. Kennedy.

Kennedy then tries to equate the assassinations of his family members to the opposition of ObamaCare. I am not in any way happy to say that any of his family was assassinated but Mr. Kennedy is simply trying to drum up a false sympathy for ObamaCare as well as lump those who oppose it to assassins. In my life up to this point, I have never run across anyone who celebrated the assassinations of either of the Kennedys. I am not saying they do not exist but I am saying that if they do, they must be as rare as a budget surplus in the Obama administration.

And once again, all those who oppose Democrats and their ideas are lumped together as assassins. Mr. Kennedy, if we were assassins, there would not be a Democrat brave enough to open his mouth to espouse the liberal drivel that you do. But rest assured, we WILL oppose the ObamaCare plan and I WILL celebrate the day that the plan is buried.

Yes, it is unfortunate that your family has gone through the things that they have gone through. But what your family has gone through is NOTHING compared to what the good people of the United States will be put through by your hands if you and your ilk are successful in passing the legislation that you desire to pass.

Mr. Kennedy, why don't you try endorsing righteousness and opposing evil? Why don't you try exalting the right and punishing the evil? And so that I am completely clear about this, ObamaCare is evil. So it is not me that you have to be concerned about, it is my God who will return and sift out the evil and save the righteous and before His court, there will be no appeals.

**Corrected to change Ted to Edward in the first paragraph.**

2 comments:

selahV said...

uh...I think you're a bit sick and tired of all this rhetoric in Washington, huh? selahV

Luke said...

Rhetoric is, I think, an understatement.

I guess the thing that bothers me the most is that they want me to think that they know what is best for me. Next thing you know, they'll make Sheryl Crow the Toilet Paper Tzar and even the privacy of our bathrooms will be invaded. No wise cracks here!!!